95% Bacterial Filtration, Our 3 Ply Non-Woven Disposable Face Masks are quality non-woven face masks that are intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross-infection and to protect the wearers respiratory system.
Our masks comes with 3 layers and includes a layer of melt blown . Melt Blown Face Mask Filter Material is a high efficiency particulate filter. This filtration material is used for PPE (personal protective equipment) masks and respirators. Melt blown has been tested to block 95% of airborne particles with an average particle size of 0.3 microns . Please note this material is single use only and non-washable.
- For Civilian wear and general work usage
- Filters Particles up to 3 microns
- Certificate No. 0D200407R. WCBU059
- EC Conformity Standard EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- For single use , Dispose after 1x use
- Comfortable to wear on a daily basis
Laboratory tested 3 ply masks are designed prevent harmful airborne substances from entering our bodies through the mouth and nose .In addition these 3 ply masks prevent pathogens and germs being spread by the wearer to minimise cross infection .
Helps protect from germs and infection
- Work and Personal use to help prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- To help prevent cross-infection
Our Lab tested super soft masks are manufactured from 3-ply layer including 1 melt blown , with an integral plastic-coated strip above the nose for optimum fit, whilst being light-weight and comfortable. The comfortable elasticised loops are latex-free to minimise any allergic reactions.
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown in the bin.
Follow these easy steps to safely use your mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no tears in either side of the mask
- The side of the mask that has the stiff strip should be placed at the top across your nose
- The coloured side of the mask should face away from you
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Pinch and mould the stiff edge of the mask to the shape of your nose
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
How to remove the mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or a hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
- Dispose of the mask in a bin
- Clean your hands using soap and water or hand sanitizer
store masks in temperatures between 10°C and 40°C
- Product: Disposable Face Mask 3 Layer PPE protection
- Packs ; 50 Masks Sealed Box
- 3 Layer protection with Melt Blown Layer
- Outer Pack 2000 pcs 50x40x32 cm GW9.5Kg
- Daily Capacity 2 million
- Model(s): Ear-hang Type Verification to:
- Standard: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Vat rating ; Zero Vat applies to all PPE products until 31/07/2020