5 Layer KN95 Face Mask
- 5 Layer Filter Protection
- Includes 2 Layer Filtration of Melt Blown PPE protection
- Super soft comfort fit ideal for daily use at work
- Standard: EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- GB 2626-2006
- FDA Approved
- CE (EU) 2016/425 Category III
- Packs ; 2 pcs individually wrapped and sealed
- Outer Pack 1000 pcs 64x41x28 cm GW 8.5Kg
- Model(s): Ear-hang Type Universal fit
- Vat rating ; Zero Vat applies to all PPE products until 31/07/2020
- Super Soft 5-ply KN95 masks are manufactured using 2 layers of melt-blown layer with 3 D folding design making this mask very comfortable to wear on a daily basis , with the mask held slightly away from the mouth to allow more comfortable breathing and speaking clearly.
- 5 Layer filtering effect ; 95% effective filtration system.
- KN95 5 layer mask is ideal for use throughout most industries and retail environments as well as for the general public . We offer these masks to our staff in our own facility in line with social distancing guidelines .
Lab tested super soft KN95 masks with 95% Bacterial Filtration, Our 5 Ply Disposable face masks are equipped with 2 layers of melt-blown layers Melt Blown Face Mask Filter Material is a high efficiency particulate filter. This filtration material is used for PPE (personal protective equipment) masks and respirators. Melt blown has been tested to block 95% of airborne particles with an average particle size of 0.3 microns . Please note this material is single use only and non-washable.
Comfortable to wear on a daily basis at work
5 Layer protection helps protect from germs and infection
- Work and Personal use to help prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
- Stay safe ; To help prevent any cross-infection
Disposable face masks should be used daily then disposed after use
Follow these easy steps to safely use your mask:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no tears in either side of the mask
- Place a loop around each ear to secure
- Slightly pinch and mould the stiff nose clip of the mask to the shape of your nose
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
- The mask will be slightly away from your mouth and nose making it easy for you to You to breath easily and speak clearly to others.
- How to remove the mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or a hand sanitizer before touching the mask
- Avoid touching the front of the mask as it is contaminated – only touch the ear loops
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask
- Dispose of the mask in a bin
- Clean your hands using soap and water or hand sanitizer
store masks in temperatures between 10°C and 40°C